Inside this section
Executive Agent - Life & Health
Department: Life & Health
Location: Positions available in multiple locations
Working with minimal oversight, the Executive Agent handles and processes new and renewal life and health business, as well as provides in-house customer service to clients as requested by clients or assigned by department management.
- Market new business, determine premiums, prepare and present proposals to new and existing clients.
- Provide professional recommendations and obtain signed agency standards and disclosure forms.
- Process requests from clients and carriers in a timely fashion including but limited to claims, premium payments, and renewals.
- Provide and give professional, cooperative, and courteous service while maintaining the overall mission of Assure America to protect clients from the financial consequences of an accidental loss.
- Maintain prospect lists, production reports, and attend department meetings as required.
- Receive, report, and monitor claims and claim statuses as necessary.
- Actively grow in industry knowledge by means of professional designations, trade press, training sessions, and seminars.
- Remain compliant with established agency management system protocols including workflows, electronic documentation, and data entry.
- Other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
High school degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred. Life and Health insurance licenses required. Advanced writing and verbal communication skills as well as at least three years’ worth of experience in the life and health insurance industry highly preferred. Must demonstrate warm, personable manners.
To apply, please email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.