By Erie Insurance
Erie Insurance is there for your car when it comes to auto insurance, but what about everything else?
Your car can take you near and far, but only if you take care of it in return. April is National Car Care Month and it’s your opportunity to show your ride the love that it deserves.
Lucky for you, ERIE has tons of helpful posts right here on the blog to help you show your car a little TLC this month:
- How to Help Your Car Recover from Winter: Winter is tough on cars. This is a perfect time to begin the recovery process.
- What You Need to Know About High Mileage Cars: Calling all owners of more…senior vehicles — these tips are for you.
- What to Include in a Car Emergency Kit: Sometimes love means preparing to weather the worst together.
- How to Handle a Windshield Repair: Been putting off a glass repair? Crossing it off your list might be easier than you think.
- Don’t Ignore That Car Recall. Here’s Why: A vehicle recall is nothing to ignore. If yours has an open recall, now is the time to take care of it.
If you’re feeling on a roll and want to keep up your car care momentum long past April, there are some handy resources from the Car Care Council. Take advantage of their car care guide and customizable vehicle service schedule, both available free of charge online.
Finished with all of that? Take a few minutes to prepare yourself for challenging situations such as a fender bender, an overheating engine or a car that just won’t start one day, plus even more great content to help raise your automotive IQ:
- Weird Car Noises and What They Mean: Whining, squeaking, grinding, oh my! Here’s how to tell what these and more mean.
- 9 Things You Should Never Do to Your Car: This list will give you the low-down on things you need to stop doing to your car ASAP.
- How to Handle a Car Repair: Use these tips to find a reputable mechanic.
Another way to take good care of your car is by making sure it has the right auto insurance. The right auto insurance can protect your car if it’s in a crash, is stolen, gets hit by hail and more. Learn how to get great auto insurance coverage at a great price by talking to an Assure America agent. We have locations in: Weirton, Wellsburg and Chester in West Virginia; Steubenville, Ohio; Louisville, Kentucky; and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
This story originally published in 2016.