Inside this section
Account Executive/Customer Service Representative
Department: Commercial Lines
Account Executive/CSR provides in-house customer service to clients as assigned and requested, as well as provides assistance to Commercial Producers through processing new and renewal business. Maintains client files and handles routine correspondence between carriers, insureds, and the agency. Ability to work independently yet cooperatively with other personnel.
- Prepare identification cards and evidences of insurance upon the request of clients or executive agents.
- Monitor renewing policies for increase premium and verify receipt of agency disclosures.
- Monitor expiration list to ensure policies have been renewed or rewritten if possible.
- Input client application and information into agency management system.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare presentation packets and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier.
- Process policies, endorsements, audits, and claims in a timely fashion.
- Service commercial client accounts by issuing binders and certificates, creating identification cards, and invoicing said clients.
- Process requests from carriers regarding, but limited to, surplus lines filings, expiration lists, and claims.
- Actively grow in industry knowledge by means of insurance licenses, professional designations, trade press, training sessions, and seminars.
- Remain compliant with established agency management system protocols including workflows, electronic documentation, and data entry.
- Other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
Must hold valid property and casualty insurance license(s). Five years’ experience in similar position preferred. Advanced writing and verbal communication skills required. Demonstrates warm, personable mannerisms characteristic of customer service personnel undeterred by stressful situations.
To apply, please email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected].