Inside this section
Assistant Commercial Lines CSR
Department: Commercial Lines
Location: Weirton, West Virginia
Provides in-house customer service assistance to commercial lines executive agents by processing new and renewal business, maintaining client files, and handling routine correspondence between carriers, insureds, and the agency. Ability to work independently yet cooperatively with other personnel. This position provides opportunities for advancement for the right candidate.
- Prepare identification cards and evidences of insurance upon the request of clients or executive agents.
- Monitor renewing policies for increase premium and verify receipt of agency disclosures.
- Monitor expiration list to ensure policies have been renewed or rewritten if possible.
- Input client application and information into agency management system.
- Assist commercial lines executive agents in renewals, endorsement, and cancellation processes.
- Actively grow in industry knowledge by means of insurance licenses, professional designations, trade press, training sessions, and seminars.
- Remain compliant with established agency management system protocols including workflows, electronic documentation, and data entry.
- Other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
High school diploma required. Possess basic computer, math, and grammar skills. Demonstrates warm, personable mannerisms both electronically and in-person. Must hold a valid driver’s license and ability to alternate between office locations. Computer and data entry skills required. Willingness to secure property and casualty licensure is a must. However, an experienced and licensed agent would be considered.
To apply, please email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected].