Inside this section
Executive Agent - Commercial Lines
Department: Commercial Lines
Location: Positions available in all locations
Provides in-house customer service to clients as assigned and requested. Provides assistance to Commercial Lines producers through processing new and renewal business.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare presentation packets, and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier.
- Process policies, endorsements, audits, and claims in a timely fashion.
- Service commercial client accounts by issuing binders and certificates, creating identification cards, and invoicing said clients.
- Process requests from carriers regarding, but limited to, surplus lines filings, expiration lists, and claims.
- Actively grow in industry knowledge by means of insurance licenses, professional designations, trade press, training sessions, and seminars.
- Remain compliant with established agency management system protocols including workflows, electronic documentation, and data entry.
- Other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
Bachelor’s degree required. Must hold valid property and casualty insurance license(s). Five years’ experience in similar position preferred. Advanced writing and verbal communication skills required. Demonstrates warm, personable mannerisms characteristic of customer service personnel undeterred by stressful situations.