Inside this section
Manager of Information Technology
Responsible for maintaining and managing the agency management system, Applied Epic, including tracking conversion and implementation, establishing operating procedures, overseeing system training, and producing timely and accurate reports. Technology Executive compliments the Accounting departments because of the integral relationship between service, production, and financial processes.
- Oversee agency-wide system training, conversion, and implementation.
- Creating timely and accurate reports for production analysis as requested.
- Data entry and agency management system to carrier reconciliation.
- Creating and maintaining agency management system protocols including workflows, electronic documentation, and data entry.
- Coordinate system upgrades and troubleshooting with technology providers.
- Maintaining carrier data transfer through policy downloads and commission rate configuration.
- Actively grow in agency management system and industry knowledge by means of professional designations, trade press, training sessions, and seminar.
- Other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
Concentration in accounting or technology preferred. Must possess ability to communicate effectively with peers. Must be willing to grow in industry and agency management system knowledge.
To apply, please email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected].