Inside this section
Receptionist – Account Technician
Location: Weirton, West Virginia
Receives visitors and directs them accordingly depending upon their needs. Operates telephone system providing communication support. Provides clerical support to the Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, and Accounting departments. Must be comfortable in fast-paced environment and be able to move between various tasks seamlessly. This position is entry level with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Greets visitors/receives incoming telephone calls and defers such visitors to the appropriate person and/or department.
- Accepts client payments and maintains payment logs both internally and externally of the agency management system.
- Creates daily carrier reports and forwards said reports to Accounting department.
- Receives and distributes daily Commercial Lines department mail correspondence as well as process agency-wide outgoing mail correspondence.
- Other duties assigned by senior leadership.
- Attaches Commercial Lines and Personal Lines documents into the agency management system.
- Assists in processing select Commercial Lines house accounts.
- Assists in account servicing by means of data entry.
- Other duties assigned by Commercial Lines and Personal Lines department leadership.
High school diploma required. Bachelor’s preferred. Possesses basic computer, math, and grammar skills. Demonstrates warm, personable mannerisms both electronically and in-person. Willingness to secure property and casualty licensure is a must.
To apply, please email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected].