Inside this section
Commercial Lines Producer
Department: Commercial Lines
Location: Positions available in all locations
Salary Range: Commission based
Sales-oriented position requiring advanced communication skills and a thorough knowledge of insurance products. Producer works independently and cooperatively with other producers to proactively create and sustain commercial client accounts by exhibiting Assure America’s mission, vision, purpose, and code of conduct through education.
- Seek new business and survey existing clients to provide insurance needs.
- Survey prospects and existing clients to collect pertinent information and determine insurance needs, current insurance coverages, risk management plans, property, products, and loss history.
- Work with service personnel to complete new business and renewal proposals as well as company submissions.
- Deliver and present said proposals including coverages, limits, deductibles, and other pertinent information.
- Provide professional recommendations.
- Obtain signed coverage checklists, agency standards, and disclosures.
- Introduce clients to service personnel, direct service-related issues to service personnel, and remain informed about claims.
- Maintain prospect lists, production reports, and attend sales meeting as required.
- Achieve annual growth objectives as collaboratively established by producer and senior leadership.
- Actively grow in industry knowledge by means of professional designations, trade press, training sessions, and seminars.
- Other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
Bachelor’s degree required. Possess the aptitude to create and maintain centers of influence. Ability to work independently yet cooperate with other producers and service personnel to achieve personal and team objectives. Minumum of three years' experience in insurance and/or loss control preferred.