Inside this section
Executive Agent - Personal Lines
Department: Personal Lines
Location: Positions available in all locations
Working with minimal oversight, the Executive Agent handles and processes new and renewal personal lines business as well as provides in-house customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
- Market new business; determine premiums; prepare and present proposals to new and existing clients.
- Perform necessary property inspections and acquire pertinent underwriting information.
- Provide professional recommendations and obtain signed agency standards and disclosure forms.
- Process requests from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, and administrative problems. Comply with the requests in a timely fashion.
- Provide and give professional, cooperative, and courteous service while maintaining the overall mission of Assure America to protect clients from the financial consequences of an accidental loss.
- Receive, report, and monitor claims and claim statuses as necessary.
- Maintain prospect lists, production reports, and attend department meetings as required.
- Actively grow in industry knowledge by means of professional designations, trade press, training sessions, and seminars.
- Remain compliant with established agency management system protocols including workflows, electronic documentation, and data entry.
- Other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
High school degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred. Property and casualty insurance licenses preferred. Advanced writing and verbal communication skills required. Demonstrates warm, personable mannerisms characteristic of customer service personnel undeterred by stressful situations.